What's in my carry on: Road Trip Edition.
Hello Cowgirls and Cowboys I hope y'all had a great week! I apologize for not having a blog post up on Monday, I was on a road trip from Illinois to Florida so it's a few days late but I thought I'd share with you what I packed in my carry on for the road trip.
"Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly." ~Tony Robbins.
The carry on bag I chose for this trip is a hand made backpack that I got in Cozumel, Mexico while I was there. I take quite a few road trips so I know exactly what I need for my bag.
- Magazine - I always bring one magazine with me, for this trip I brought Barrel Horse News september 2017 issue.
- Book - The book I am reading now is '52 ways to live a kick-ass life'. I am about half way through the book and it is really good.
- Laptop - Of course, I always bring my laptop so I can work on blog posts, school and other things.
- Notebook - I always pack a notebook and this trip I am working on Jenna Smeenk's 30 days to thrive challenge group.
- Journal - I also bring a journal to write about my days and what I did.
- Headphones - I use the Beats by dre. headphones that I got for christmas one year, they are super comfy and have great sound.
- Hand sanitizer - I also always bring hand sanitizer, my favorite is from bath & body works.
- Camera - For YouTube videos and just as a camera. I just got the go pro hero 5 that my sister ot me for my birthday so expect some new YouTube videos very soon!
- Phone - This is an obvious but I also like watching YouTube videos, Netflix, and listen to podcasts on the road.
That is all that I pack in my carry on for Road Trips. I am going to Las Vegas in December and I am flying so I will do a carry on for airplanes too!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA..
- Instagram: @itsacowgirlslife
Don't forget to visit the 'shop' section to customize a lead rope for your horse.