October Favorites! 2017
Hello everybody! I hope you had a fang-tastic October, enjoying the beautiful fall weather and festivities. Comment below what your favorite part of October was, and I will share mine.
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear." ~ Unknown
- Manna Pro bite size apple flavor nuggets: My horses absolutely love these treats. I like them too because they are pretty small so i can do cookie stretches with them or just give them a few extra.
- Racer's Edge: I have been loving their YouTube channel, I have been watching pretty much all of their videos, my favorites are when they do a day in the life style video with the professional barrel racers.
- '52 ways to live a kick-ass life': This is a book by Andrea Owen, CPCC. I love this book, I am almost finished with it. First off I love the cover art, its simple but pretty. I love that the chapters are only 2-3 pages long and each chapter has a different lesson. I have this weird thing where I don't like to stop reading until I finish the chapter I'm on, so I like that I can read a few chapters a night with this book.
- Jenna Smeenk's 30 days to thrive: So I first joined Jenna Smeenk's 30 days to thrive challenge group in July, it was awesome and I made a few friends too. Well she took a break in august and september but she brought it back in October, so I have been doing the challenges.
- Hocus Pocus: I watch this movie every year for Halloween so it is most definitely a favorite
- Halloweentown: This is another movie series that I watch every year and is a big favorite of mine.
- Go Pro Hero 5: I have been loving my new GoPro, I even filmed a horse lesson the other day which is on my YouTube channel now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8wXZVfKkBQ
LET'S BE FRIENDS...