November Favorites 2017
Hey y'all! November is officially over, it was a great month. Cool weather, thanksgiving, family, and the start of decorating for christmas now that it is December. I am going to share my favorites from this month. *
- Mane 'n Tail Detangler: Dixie got her mane in a big burr bush this month and there was no way I was going to cut it out. So, I used the Mane 'n Tail Detangler and brushed her mane out, it made her mane super soft and slick for braiding.
- Equine Chiropractic: Dixie get's chiropractic work about every 6-8 weeks. It has done amazing things for her, and I highly recommend it. Just do your research before on whom ever you choose to use for your horse.
- Pinterest: I love pinterest. I use it everyday. I love looking up tattoo ideas, barn organization, horse tack, and christmas decor.
- You Are Not Your Brain: I have recently started this book and it is really good, I will add this to my 'Book Worm: Book recommendations' post so you can see it.
- We bought a zoo: This is such a cute, funny, and heart warming movie for the whole family to enjoy. It came out a few years ago but I haven't seen it since and it is one of my favorite movies.
- Studio Oh! leather journal: I bought this journal back in August at Barnes and Noble and it is by far my favorite journal. I'm not sure if it is real or faux leather but regardless it is very soft and smooth and has good size pages too.
- The long road home: This is a documentary series/show that is a military TV show, it shows a little more of what the soldiers went through on this mission and some of what their families go through. It is on national geographic but it is really good.
- Riverdale: Wow! OMG! Whaaattt? That's what I was saying the whole first season of Riverdale, this is a really good TV Show. I watched it on Netflix and as of now there is only the 1st season on Netflix. When I was thinking of how to explain this in a long story short way the first the that came to mind is the show has a combination of a Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars vibe to it. So, basically if you liked Gossip Girl or Pretty Little Liars, I think you will love this one.
- Hannah Beth Tems: I have been loving her channel this month. I have been watching Hannah Beth for a couple years now, she is so real, and motivating.
- Jessika Hodnett: I discovered Jessica's channel because I am friends with her on facebook so that's how I discovered it. I watched her videos and I love them. She has some farmhouse decor and DIY's up right now. One of the things that I love about her videos is they are all budget friendly, which is so nice to see. I love doing DIY's but I know some of them can be expensive.
- Jaclyn Hill: Like Hannah Beth, I have been watching Jaclyn for years. But this month I back tracked and started from the very first videos on her channel to get makeup ideas and inspiration on a budget. She has amazing content and has such a great personality very similar to mine.
S O C I A L M E D I A...
Facebook: Its A Cowgirl's Life
Y O U T U B E...
R E C E N T B L O G P O S T S...
* This post is not sponsored in any way, all opinions are my own.