Equestrian: What I got for Christmas 2017
Hey y'all! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. I hope you were surrounded by your loved ones filled with joy, love, and laughter.
I wanted to start off by apologizing for the Holiday Gift Guide series not being complete. Long Story short my domain was coming up on expiration and the auto renewal was set up and did not go through so I manually had to renew it and it was already the day before Christmas Eve so I figured just about everyone had finished their Christmas Shopping at that point. My sincerest apologies about that. I am now returning to my original posting schedule with new blog posts every Monday, but I am putting this one up on Thursday (Dec. 28th).
I am starting with an Equestrian: What I got for Christmas 2017. I am not doing this to brag about anything, I am simply doing this because I know a lot of people like these kinds of posts. I have also gotten many gift ideas from watching and reading other people's.
- Chapstick: I am always needing Chapstick especially now that it is in the single digit temperatures.
- Winter Headband: The winter headbands cover your ears which is really nice.
- Pantene leave-in conditioning spray: I am excited to try this one. I have never tried the Pantene one before, but I am currently using the one by Aussie.
- Goody Hair ties: You can never have to many hair ties, they seem to just disappear and are never to be found.
- Venus Razors: Well this one is self explanatory.
- Workout Leggings: I love workout clothes, while I haven't worked out recently because I've done the 21 day fix about 4 times and just got bored of it, I do love doing the blogilates workouts. Workout leggings are also great for layering in the winter months.
Gifts from family:
- Bauhn Wireless Headphones: I have been needing a pair of headphones for a little while now, because my beats headphones were ripping on the leather part. So, my parents got me these wireless headphones which was awesome. I have already started using them and love them.
- Sunbeam Heated Blanket: I have never owned a heated blanket before, so I was super excited about this. Especially because we are in an Arctic freeze right now and my room gets super cold.
- Rodeo-opoly: I saw this at the Boot Barn in Las Vegas and I loved it! Little did I know my mom quickly grabbed it and bought it while I was shopping around the rest of the store. My family and I love Monopoly, and we have quite the collection including: Horse-Opoly, Dog-Opoly, Farm-Opoly, Whitetail-Opoly, Modern Monopoly, and now Rodeo-Opoly. We just played this yesterday
- Braided Barrel Reins: My Mom and Dad got me these braided barrel reins. I haven't gotten a chance to use them yet, as we are in an Artic Freeze right now, but they seem like very good quality reins, and I am excited to use them.
- Arena Bum Baseball-T: Arena Bum is a new company that has apparel. While I was in Las Vegas I saw their booth and I stopped by and I LOVE their apparel! So again while I was shopping somewhere else my mom snuck to the booth and got me their baseball-T for christmas and I love it.
- 7 Equine drawstring backpack & Koozie: While I was walking around the convention center my mom stopped by the Oxygen and 7 Equine booth and got an autograph from Sarah Rose McDonald for me and picked up a draw string backpack, Koozie, and sunglasses.
- Miss Me Jeans: I got two pairs of Miss Me jeans from my parents, they were on such a great deal which is why she picked up two.
- Starbucks Gift Card: My brother got me a starbucks gift card for Christmas, so he knows I love my starbucks.
- Michael Kors Crossbody Bag: My Oldest Brothers girlfriend, Amy got me a snake print cross body bag from Michael Kors and I have been loving it! So, thanks girl!
- Weaver Trailer Grooming Bag: My oldest brother got me this Weaver Trailer Grooming Bag. This you put on the back of your trailer tack room door, that way you can organize your grooming supplies.
- Go Pro: In October, my sister bought me a Go Pro hero 5, for my birthday and Christmas present! I was so excited to get this a maybe cried a little when I opened it, because I have wanted to get one for so long. I have filmed "In The Saddle with Kelly" videos where I film when I am riding.
- Pendleton Roundup shirt: My Aunt and Uncle got me a Pendleton round up shirt when they went there in September 2016. Thank you guys!
So, that is all for and Equestrian: what I got for christmas 2017. Again I was not making this post to brag, I was simply making this because I know a lot of people enjoy seeing what people got for christmas, me included. I hope you also got some gift ideas from this as well.
S O C I A L M E D I A...
Instagram: @itsacowgirlslife (I will be doing a small giveaway on my insta once it hits 500 followers.)
R E C E N T B L O G P O S T S...
R E C E N T V I D E O S...