DIY: Mane & Tail Detangler
Hey y’all! So I made a Detangler for my horses not too long ago, and decided to share it with y’all. I will use this Detangler when I brush out their Mane and Tail. A little secret to keeping your horse’s Mane and Tails long is to not brush them very often, and when you do brush them out be sure to use this detangler. I also like to use this all over them sometimes before I groom them and it makes them super soft.
What You’ll Need:
- Spray Bottle. (To lower the cost you could even get one from the dollar tree)
- Conditioner. (I used Mane and Tail conditioner)
- Baby oil (It can be any brand I just had Johnson & Johnson on hand)
- Water (I just used the hose water)
How To Make:
Combine 2-4 Tablespoons of Conditioner with a few dashes of baby oil. Then just add water and shake it up. You’re probably wondering “That’s It?” Yep, that’s all, it’s that simple. Just to be cautious be careful about putting it all over them if they are going to be out in the sun because of the baby oil.
CHECK ME OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOPsvoT7tisdKznvgERyn9Q
- Instagram: @itsacowgirlslife
- Facebook: It’s A Cowgirls Life
FOLLOW MY SQUAD…
- Instagram: @monica.c.berglund
Quote of the day: “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Audrey Hepburn.