February Favorites 2017!
Hey y’all! It is the end of February and the beginning of March so you know what time it is. That’s right! February favorites 2017! I don’t have too many favorites this month but I thought I’d share anyways.
*This post may contain affiliate links. That means when you make a purchase using that link I make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support
- Posh Mark – I have been loving Posh mark. It is an app where you can buy and sell new and used clothing, accessories, makeup, etc. Y’all can shop my closet by adding me on Poshmark by the username kellyoconnor2. If you want to buy and sell clothes easily without the hassle then download the app in the app store and sign up with my code ‘GTNZO’ to get a $5 Poshmark credit. Happy Poshing!
- The Flip Side – I have not finished this book yet but it is a really good read. The author is Shawn Johnson who was also an Olympic gold medalist in Gymnastics at the 2008 Olympics.
- You Tube – I have enjoyed watching Christine Kobzef on You Tube she has great travel videos and organizational videos. I have also been watching My House Wife Life on You Tube and she has great Disney vlogs.
- Mio electrolytes – I have started adding the Mio electrolytes to my water sometimes to give it flavor. I love the Berry Blast flavor and it tastes like a blue raspberry snow cone.
- Caramel macchiato from Starbucks – since it is buy one get one free right now!
- Shellac/gel nail – My aunt took me to get my nails done and I am loving the gel polish. It is super shiny and it lasts a long time.
- Soul Surfer – Me, my grandma, and my aunt watched this movie last night, and it is one of my favorite movies. I think it is a great movie for everyone to see.
- It Cosmetics confidence in a cream – I have been absolutely loving this moisturizer from It Cosmetics. One of the first things I noticed about it was that it smells amazing! It is moisturizing without being to greasy.
- Benefit Cosmetics Watts up Highlighter – I am trying to use up a deluxe sample of this highlighter I got. I have been wearing it everyday and I love it. It gives a nice subtle glow.
- Velvet 59 matte to the max liquid lipstick – I love this matte liquid lipstick by velvet 59 I have it in the color ‘Babyflo’ which is a nice nude color. This lipstick has great staying power too. You can purchase anything from velvet 59 here.
- Clint R mints – I have mentioned these horse treats before but these are by far my favorite horse treats. Every horse I have given the treat to just loves it.
- Total Equine – I love this grain it is the Total Equine by Total Feeds and I have mentioned this before as well. Long story short I have never once thought about switching my feed cause this is amazing.