Spring Cleaning Checklist!
Hey y’all! Happy Mother’s Day to all the Momma’s reading this! So for today’s post I am going to a Spring Cleaning Checklist. I did a Spring Cleaning: Barn Edition a few weeks ago, so this time I thought I’d do one for the house. I will try and make a downloadable PDF but I am not super tech savvy so I am not sure. I know I have a hard time focusing on school or anything if my room is messy so here is what I am doing this spring. So lets go ahead and get into the checklist.
*Affiliate link may be used in this post, which means I make a small commission at no extra charge to you:)
- Declutter Closet – When I go through my closet, I typically get rid of clothes I have not worn in a year. Any clothes that do not fit me or do not go with my style any more I will Donate. I also sell newer items on Poshmark, which is an app that is super easy to buy and sell, Clothes and Accessories. Use the code: UTMLN to get $5 when you sign up.
- Declutter Bathroom – I just go through hair products, perfumes, etc.
- Declutter Makeup – I will go through my Makeup Collection, get rid of any expired products, or products I do not use any more.
- Declutter Jewelry – I will do the same thing with my jewelry. If I have not worn it in a year or it does not fit my style, I will donate it.
- Declutter Pantry, fridge, and freezer – Go through your pantry, fridge, and freezer. Throw out any expired food.
- Get rid of old magazines – I will get rid of any magazines I have already read and won’t read again and any super outdated magazines.
- Donate old books – Same thing I did with the magazines. Donate any books that I won’t read again.
- Clean Windows & Mirrors – Clean all the mirrors and Windows in the house.
- Dust the house – This is more than just basic surfaces. Dust the air vents, lights, ceiling fans, etc. Then finish off by spraying and wiping the counter down.
- Deep clean drawers – Go through each drawer in the house, get rid of things that you don’t use and throw away things that are broken or are garbage. You can even go to the Dollar store and get organizers for your drawers.
Alrighty guys, so that’s all for the spring cleaning checklist for now. I have already started it myself, Leave a comment of something you do in your spring cleaning that I did not mention above.