*I did not come up with this tag, Bethany Mota created this tag.
Hey y’all, so I came across this tag on YouTube and thought it was an awesome tag and decided to do it on my blog:
- What is your favorite winter nail polish? I have a few favorites, but if I had to pick one it would be a Zoya nail polish in the color ‘Tart’, It is a gorgeous darker blue shade that has silver reflex in it, I love this color for winter and for some reason when I think of winter nail polish I automatically think of Blue colors.
- What is your favorite winter lip product? My favorite winter lip product would have to be the C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve, I use it every night. It is definitely a winter essential of mine, you can use it on your lips, cuticles, face, elbows, etc.
- What is your favorite winter clothing item? Well besides a onesie (which is my fave but I don’t wear out of the house) , It would be cozy knit sweaters.
- What is your most worn winter accessory? My most worn winter accessory would be beanies, I don’t own any but I love the CC beanies and would love to own some.
- What is your favorite winter scent/candle? I love the Winter Candy Apple hand soap by Bath & Body Works. My favorite candles would be Mahogany Teakwood (which btw smells like an Abercrombie store), and the Cinnamon Caramel swirl also by Bath & Body Works.
- What is your favorite winter beverage? I don’t really have a winter specific drink but I do love, iced coffee (which is kinda funny since it’s cold out).
- What is your favorite Christmas/holiday movie? It was hard for me to pick just one so I decided to do my top 3 favorites which are, Elf, How the Grinch stole christmas, and The Polar Express.
- What is your favorite christmas song? My favorite christmas song, which I just found this year would be Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Julianne Hough.
- What is your favorite holiday treat/food? My favorite holiday food would be Turkey on Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday treat is puppy chow and pretzel Hershey kiss M&M bites.
- What is at the top of your Christmas list this year? I don’t usually ask for a whole lot for christmas because we do go to Las Vegas every December for the National Finals Rodeo so that is my families christmas present, but I really want my Brother to be able to come home for christmas so we can spend the day with the whole family.
I hope y’all enjoyed this TAG, I tag all of y’all to do this tag:)