September Favorites 2017!!
Wow! This month went by super fast. So you know what that means... It's september favorites time! Quick monthly recap: My website launched this month, I had an amazing horse lesson this month, my birthday is today and it's officially Fall now!!
"Keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about." ~Marilyn Monroe.
- Dumor Joint supplement - I recently started Mickey and Dixie on a joint supplement again, so I decided to go with the Dumor joint supplement.
- It's A Cowgirl's Life braided lead rope - in the pink and yellow color. You can custom order your lead rope by going to the "Shop" page.
- Manna Pro apple flavor bite size nuggets - My Horses love these treats and I do too because they are small so I can give my horses more than one. I also stretch my horses with these. Maybe I'll do a video on how I do cookie stretches with my horses.
- Purina tidy cats litter box deodorizer - I rescued two kittens a few weeks ago as they had lost their mom, so I became their new mom. They are staying in the tack room until they get old enough to go outside and boy they can get stinky so I put this in their litter box twice a day after I clean it and it works really well.
- Book - Make Your Mind Up by Bethany Mota. I loved this book and I read it in about 2 days but it was so good I didn't want it to be over. Bethany Mota is a YouTube celebrity, in her book she tells her story and also shares some fun things that you can do as well. Whether your a teenager or an adult I think you should definitely read this book and check her out on YouTube as well.
- TV Show's - Dancing With The Stars. I absolutely love DWTS and look forward to it every season. There are so many great stars with inspiring stories this year so I am super excited. It is on Monday nights on ABC. The Good Doctor. This is a brand new show that just came out this week, it is super good and I am looking forward to this season.
- YouTube - Some of the channels I have been loving this month are: The Bella Twins: which is Nikki and Brie Bella's channel. Juicystar07: Blair Fowler is an OG beauty guru on YouTube but she brought back her not so daily, daily vlog's and I have been loving it.
Be sure to follow me on social media:)
To get in touch with me go to the Contact Page.
To customize your lead rope today visit the "shop" section.