April Favorites 2018 Equine & Lifestyle
Hey y'all! I am so excited to share with you my April Favorites. It was an amazing month for me and I am just extremely grateful for everything and everyone in my life right now. I would love for you to leave a comment below sharing what you're grateful for!
- German Martingale: The German Martingale is a great training aid that I used a few times on Dixie this month and it was very beneficial for her.
- Noble Equine Hoof Pick: I use the 5o'clock Noble Equine hoof pick, I got these hoof picks a couple years ago at the National Quarter Horse Congress and they're still going strong!
- Dixie: I of course have to mention the Horses as favorites, cause after all my horses are my top favorites of the month.
- Mickey: My boy Mickey is a favorite every month too!
- Durvet Aloe Advantage Dazzle Shampoo: I absolutely loved this shampoo, Its all natural which I love, it smells like bubblegum and it does an amazing job at getting them clean!
- Carr & Day & Martin Stain Master: I absolutely loved this stain remover. It is a bit more on the pricey side compared to other stain removers out there but I would definitely re-purchase this product in the future. I just uploaded a YouTube video reviewing this product as well as the Durvet shampoo and 2 other products.
- The Four Agreements: I read The Four agreements at the beginning of April and I loved it. It is a small and simple book but it is great and the four agreements are very simple but still make you think. I think this book would be great for nearly anyone.
- Pandemonium: I am currently reading the book Pandemonium which is the second book in the Delirium trilogy. I loved Delirium and am loving this one too!
- Blair Lamb: I have enjoyed watching Blair's weekly vlogs and I watched her Disney vlogs as well which really make me want to go to Disney!
- Elle Fowler: Her channel is a long time favorite of mine. I have been watching Elle and her sister Blair Fowler for about 6 years now. Elle took a little break from YouTube but I was binge watching her Glitterature book reviews on her other channel Ellesglittergossip to get book ideas. She just started making videos again and is doing it more vlog style videos which I love!
- The Vampire Diaries: My Mom and I have been watching the Vampire Diaries and it is sooo good! We are on the 2nd or 3rd season but I love it and the actors and actresses play their roles very well!
- Kalyn Coffee Talk Podcast: I have been following Kalyn and her YouTube channel for years now too, but she just started a podcast. Kalyn is so well spoken and when she does her podcasts it is so easy to understand and really soak in what she is saying. So you guys should totally check our her channel and podcast.
- Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous Podcast: I also have been loving the FFF podcast by Courtney Violet Bentley. She has fantastic episodes! If you're into motivational, spiritual type and good vibes podcasts of any kind, you should totally check her podcast out. She is so relatable and very real too!
MY LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEOS...
- Horse Shampoo & Stain Remover REVIEW/COMPARISON
- Barn Vlog/Barn Chat I Aprill 22nd-24th
- Barn Vlog 3.22.18
- Instagram: @itsacowgirlslife
- Facebook: Its A Cowgirl's Life
- Twitter: @itscowgirlslife