May Favorites 2018 Equestrian & Lifestyle
Hey y'all! Isn't it just crazy that it is already June!? This year is just flying by! So it is that time to share my monthly favorites for May.
- Professionals Choice SMB Elite boots: I love these boots! I have the black with rainbow glitter straps and they fit my Horses great!
- Classic Equine bell boots: I have been using my Classic Equine bell boots this month and I love them and in my opinion they are super important to put on your Horses especially when doing round pen work.
- Manna Pro tasty delites apple & oat horse treats: These are the treats that my Horses are enjoying this month. They come in a plastic container with a handle and lid which I was going to repurpose afterwards. They were a great price too!
- Jane the virgin: I have been really enjoying this TV show. I think it is written in a great way and has some funny moments too!
- Fallon Taylor podcast: I have been really enjoying Fallon's podcasts this month. They are shorter but very organized and are straight to the point which is great!
- Her best F***ing Life podcast: I listened to about 3 episodes of this podcast and I really enjoyed them!
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver: I finished the second book in the Delirium trilogy and I loved this one, it was well written and had a fantastic cliff hanger at the end and now I am really wanting to find out what happens next.
- American Idol: I am super excited that they had brought American Idol back. The Judges, Lionel, Katy and Luke were absolutely hilarious, I laughed every time! All the artists were so good and I am super excited to see the success they all have.
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert: I am absolutely loving this book. I am almost halfway through it and I love it! If you want to be inspired by 'Big Magic' then you should totally read this book.
- Oprah Winfrey Super Soul Conversations podcast: I just recently started listening to Oprah's podcast and I went back to the beginning and I love them! So if you're into podcasts I totally would recommend this one.
- Riverdale: Riverdale season 2 is in full swing on Netflix. My Mom and I have been absolutely loving season 2 of riverdale. If you loved Gossip Girl and/or Pretty Little Liars than you definitely will love this one!
- Pinterest: Pinterest is always a favorite of mine and I love it for everything from Horse Tack, Home Decor, Fashion, to Recipes, Life Hacks, and Horse Training.
Those are my favorites for the month of May! I would love for you to leave a comment letting me know what your favorites were for the month of May! I hope you guys have a fantastic June!